Penny University - cool cafe in the East!

Not sure why it's called Penny University, but we're quite happy to have a cool cafe in the East so near us! :) D and I went there for a late Sun breakfast - but the place was so crowded the only seats left were the two quirky low chairs just by the door.

I saw a pop-up bakery KEK in the store selling several sweet treats that I might have considered baking/ selling too! I ordered a dense choc cake with whipped cream and blueberries - it tasted really rich and chocolatey but slightly 'jelat' too.

Penny University's FB page says they want to 'support local bakers in the East Coast'! Thus I guess the tie-up with various local boutique bakers etc. Perhaps when I feel more confident I can apply for a spot :P They also carry yummy-looking pies from Windowsill Pies. So many cool little bakers in SG popping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...